It’s April and to help you get cracking after the egg-citement of the Easter holidays (for some) or just the warm weather (for all) we’ve hunted out the most up to date HR/Employment Law news for you. This includes reviewing the aftermath of the gender pay gap reporting deadline and updating you on guidance on the imminent general data protection regulation, taxation of termination payments, agency workers and return to work programmes.
Our case update this month focuses on shared parental leave pay and whether an expectation of long working hours needs to be adjusted for disabled employees or lead to disability discrimination.
- Government reforms (1): Gender Pay Gap reporting – the aftermath
- Government reforms (2): Data protection – GDPR guidance
- Government reforms (3): Taxation of termination payments
- Guidance: ACAS & Government: 1. ACAS Guidance on Agency Workers
- Guidance: ACAS & Government : 2. Government Equalities Office (GEO) advice on return to work programmes
- Case update (1): Sex discrimination and shared parental leave pay
- Case update (2): Disability discrimination – long working hours