Employment law, equal pay and taking on the big law firms – article in FE news
Luke Menzies is interviewed in this article in FE news. Luke explains how he set up Menzies Law and what makes us special. Read the answers to these questions:
- Menzies Law has blazed a trail as one of the first niche employment practices, specialising in working with the FE sector. What makes Menzies Law different?
- Colleges get a lot of security from knowing that they’re being advised by a big, well-known law firm. Why should they consider a smaller niche practice?
- Menzies Law works with some well-known colleges but has relatively few lawyers. How does this benefit college clients?
- An expert on Gender Pay Gap – why focus on this?
- Why is this so important for FE colleges?
- What can colleges do?
Read more here…