It’s February and whilst the national news is full of floods and storms our news comes mostly courtesy of ACAS: it has been busy producing a Code and guidance on flexible working for all, and guidance on TUPE changes and the regime to replace statutory discrimination questionnaires. We also update you on three cases dealing with the without prejudice rule, delegating dismissal decisions and whether multiple correspondence can constitute a protected disclosure for whistleblowing.
- Our first Employment Law Conference
- Government reforms (1): Flexible working
- Government reforms (2): TUPE changes – ACAS guidance
- Discrimination: ACAS guidance
- Case update (1): When’s it safe to talk ‘without prejudice’?
- Case update (2): Unfair dismissal – delegating decisions
- Case update (3): Whistleblowing – qualifying disclosures