Our In-Company L&D service gives you total control.
Our highly flexible approach to training design means that together we can craft a training solution to meet your exact needs.
We never offer a one-size-fits-all service and carefully design L&D programmes which provide robust, practical and engaging activity which means the learning ‘sticks’ and you are guaranteed a return on your investment. If you are spending valuable time and money developing your staff, it should be highly effective, memorable and – above all – produce the desired outcomes.
We want to model the best L&D package for you. We spend the time researching and understanding your organisation’s situation, focusing on its training needs and the required behaviour of managers and staff.
We work in partnership with carefully selected associates who have a breadth and depth of knowledge and expertise to provide the widest possible range of HR/legal L&D options, for both your HR team and your wider management & supervisory teams.
In-Company L&D Training
What we cover
Here are just a few examples of what we can offer to give you some ideas of what can be included in your entirely bespoke programme.
At Board Level and Senior Operational level, we can help with:
- organisational change, TUPE & restructuring strategies
- changing directors’ terms and conditions
- safe exit strategies
To assist you with regulatory and policy Compliance:
- dignity at work
- equality and diversity
- data protection
- anti-corruption & working within the bribery act 2010
Very good session with valuable tools to take away and apply.
Director of Human Resources and Customer Services,
To provide you with Legal & Management Essentials:
- managing capability & performance
- managing disciplinary and grievance processes
- handling misconduct investigations
- leading safeguarding investigations
- managing absence & attendance
- recruitment & selection
- effective appraisals
- motivating & managing people
- handling difficult conversations
- developing effective leadership
- employment law essentials
- employment tribunal procedure
- mock employment tribunal
- information & consultation – for employee representatives
To help you improve Personal Effectiveness, Skills Development & Behavioural Change
- one-to-one personal development coaching
- personal organisation skills
- presentation skills
- assertiveness and conflict
- coaching and mentoring skills for managers
- psychometric profiling
To develop your Team:
- developing high-performing teams
- thriving though transition
- mediation skills
How we work
We know that time is always a factor. Whether you need to put everyone in the business through a one-hour session on Equalities Awareness or develop your Senior Management Team with a six-month programme of workshops and coaching, if you’re committing your time then we are too. Let us know how much time you have and we will devise a solution that fits.
Our training rates are based around your requirements and we can develop a solution whatever your budget. For an indication of costs please contact our Practice Manager for an informal, no obligation discussion.
Get in touch
We’d love to talk to you so why not get in touch to start the conversation?