It’s March, and as Easter approaches we get festive and hunt out some HR/Employment law treats on the Government’s plans for apprenticeships and zero hours contracts. Also, ACAS has updated its statistics on early conciliation and its Code of Practice on Disciplinary and Grievance procedures. Our case update this month covers TUPE and service provision change, investigating misconduct and the value of contractual variation clauses.
- ACAS news (1): Early conciliation – an update
- ACAS news (2): Code of practice – disciplinary & grievance procedures
- Zero hours contract – new laws coming…
- Case update (1): TUPE – test for service provision change
- Case update (2): Unfair dismissal – investigating misconduct
- Case update (3): Contracts of employment – power(less) to vary