Menzies Law Newsletter 2021 Issue 5
In our case update we look at 3 EAT decisions which said that:
- medical evidence which post-dates a dismissal is irrelevant to defending a disability discrimination claim;
- an individual does not need to be offered and accept a minimum amount of work in order to classed as a ‘worker’; and
- Tribunals must take into account that women have greater childcare responsibilities than men when considering if working patterns are indirectly discriminatory against women.
What the team have been doing recently…
Read about these topics of news:
- Is your pay and reward strategy still fit for purpose?
- Our Employment Update returns this Autumn!
- Going greener
Here are all of the Government reforms and case updates we cover this month: