Menzies Law Newsletter 2021 Issue 6
Our employment case update considers:
- decisions from the Court of Appeal on worker status and substitution
- a decision from the Supreme Court on making direct offers to employees during the collective bargaining process.
- EAT decisions on disability discrimination in the context of both the menopause and post-dismissal knowledge; unfair dismissal and the reason for dismissal; and capability dismissals and the fairness of a final written warning.
What we’ve been doing recently…
Read about these topics of news:
- Our November Employment Law Update
- Some themes and top tips
- Christmas & New Year Office Closure
- Giving back – what Menzies Law has done this year
Here are all of the Government reforms and case updates we cover this month:
Our final ‘nothing to do with employment law’ bit:
What do you get if you analyse 12 ‘greatest TV shows’ lists from the culture critics?
A beautiful infographic explaining the best 100 TV shows form the UK and US across multiple genres!
The greatest TV shows