It’s November and, as with the fireworks at the start of this month, the Government too is throwing more light on its plans and timings for TUPE. ACAS is also helping to illuminate best practice by providing further guidance on individual redundancies and has amended its Code of Practice on disciplinary and grievance procedures. Our case update this month focuses on disability discrimination – we have two cases on the importance of making reasonable adjustments and the final case looks at when an employer may, or may not, be ‘in the know’ about an employee’s disability.
- Menzies Law consolidates position as regional leader
- Government reforms (1): TUPE changes
- Government reforms (2): Tribunal fees judicial review
- ACAS code: Disciplinary & grievance procedures
- ACAS guidance: On handling small-scale redundancies
- Case update (1): Disability discrimination – reasonable adjustments
- Case update (2): Disability discrimination – are you in the know?