It’s October. However, contrary to the spirit of Halloween we aim to calm, rather than spook you, by shining a light on shared parental leave and pay, updating you on the health and work service and giving a helping hand with ACAS’s guidance on bereavement. Finally we haunt you in our case update with tales of (1) time off for dependants and (2) disciplinary proceedings and when they may be in breach of contract or an act of negligence.
- Meet the team: Catherine Mitchell
- Government reforms (1): Family friendl(ier) – shared parental leave and pay
- Government reforms (2): Health and work service now ‘fit for work’
- Bereavement: ACAS guidance on managing bereavement
- Case update (1): Time off for dependants and notice
- Case update (2): Disciplinary proceedings and breach of contract/negligence