Whatever the size and shape of your HR function, we have HR consultancy and support services to suit you.
Whether your HR team is large and high experienced or is non-existent, our HR consultancy services can provide you with expert support.
HR Consultants who get the job done
Every organisation has times when it can benefit from the support of external HR consultants, whether for projects, running difficult investigations or perhaps providing an external and impartial professional to run a difficult, senior-level hearing.
Our HR consultancy services include:
- HR audits to impartially review your HR function and suggest improvements
- relocation, restructuring and redundancy
- interim HR support to keep things running smoothly
- managing investigations
- supporting or chairing Disciplinary and Grievance hearings
- workplace mediation
- pay & reward advice including Equal Pay audits, pay structure reviews and job evaluation.
High level HR input
We have HR consultants with plenty of experience at HR Director and Board level who can provide useful support and strategic guidance at the most senior level. They have confidentially supported many of our clients’ HR Managers and HR Directors over the years.
This can be particularly useful when you wish to review your strategy, your HR team’s competence and development, or perhaps need help dealing with a difficult, high-level matter that you would prefer not to be handling yourself.