It can be a big step starting a relationship with new law firm
We fully understand your need to feel very confident that you’re making the right decision when you choose to work with a new legal provider. And that it needs to feel like it’s a low-risk move for you.
These things are obvious to us and at the forefront of our mind when we’re exploring a new relationship with you.
We’re so confident that our levels of service, technical excellence and value for money are up with the best in the UK that we can give you the following guarantees.
- We will always be very open with you about the cost of your work. Wherever possible, we will offer you a fixed fee option.
- You will only ever receive advice from a senior expert with decades of experience. We don’t employ any other sort of adviser.
- In order to get a clear understanding of your needs, we will swiftly get to know you and your priorities– and then we will tailor our advice accordingly.
- We always speak very plainly, frankly and honestly.
- Simplicity, efficiently and speed are always our aims. We never over-complicate things, go into unncessary detail or ‘over-lawyer’ things.
- We will never, ever sit on the fence. Instead, we will always advise you clearly and unequivocally as to what we think you should do.
- Having said that, we will also always outline the various options and risk-assess them for you.
- You will always receive a premium level of service from us.
- We always keep you informed of developments without delay. We will respond to your calls and emails within 24 hours at the very latest, usually far quicker. In any on-going urgent case it will always be within 2 hours.
- We value you highly as a client and that should come across clearly in all that we do for you.
- We will always do our utmost to keep to an agreed timetable and avoid delays creeping in.
- If you start a new Annual Retainer package with us, you have a full ‘money back guarantee’ if you decide within the first 30 days of the service that you don’t wish to continue with our service.
Get in touch
We’d love to talk to you, so why not get in touch to start the conversation?