“earns rave reviews among clients”
Chambers & Partners – A Client’s Guide to the UK Legal Profession
We understand what it takes to be the best
That’s why you can confidently rely on us for everything from our market-leading employment law annual retainer packages to our investigations, trade unions, gender pay gap, HR consultancy, pay & reward and Learning & Development services. We’re specialist employment lawyers who really understand HR and people management too.
Whether you’re an employer or employee, if you’re looking for expert employment solicitors and barristers who can provide creative, bold, no-nonsense, fixed-fee solutions to the employment law and people management worries keeping you awake at night… look no further. You’ve found the best here.
- Manufacturing and Engineering5th May 2016Keeping your organisation running is your number one goal. But achieving this in a sea of human resources challenges can be a struggle. It’s easy to get bogged down in issues relating to shifts, allowances, union recognition, trade disputes, attendance and discipline. We understand. That’s why we’re here to take the load off you. That...
- Education5th May 2016With every funding cut and policy change, your life tends to get harder. And that’s before we factor in sick leave rates, performance levels and trade union relationships. There’s no denying it – being an HR professional in the education sector can be tough. We understand. That’s why we’re here to make sure you’re not...
- News and Updates5th May 2016Updating and upskilling you and your team is what we’re all about. You can rely on us to keep you informed of all important and useful news in employment law, equalities and other relevant HR developments. We provide a well-established and widely read news service, packed full of useful news and opinion. And we offer...
- Our People25th January 2016One of the biggest complaints we hear about our competitors is that clients get ‘fobbed off’ with unqualified helpline staff or lawyers too junior to add much value. Well you won’t find any of them here at Menzies Law. Every single one of our advisers is a senior and highly qualified specialist in their field,...
- Menzies Blog23rd May 2016Keep up with the latest employment law news on our blog. Our expert team write about a variety of topics relating to the world of HR, as well as people management, law and topical stories. We love to share our opinions (because we have a lot of opinions). Our team writes articles to inform, stimulate debate and...
- Open courses & events6th June 2016Oct Thu 12 2017 Employment Law Update – with focus on GDPR Eastwood Park Conference Centre, Wotton-under-Edge 9:30am - 2:00pm Annual programme of events We run a range of highly topical Learning and Development events throughout the year which both clients and non-client organisations and individuals are very welcome to attend. Our programme is designed around the following four...
- Law for Employees4th May 2016When things aren’t going to plan at work you can feel like you’re all alone. Making sure you get a fair deal can feel impossible. That’s where we come in – Bristol’s leading employment lawyers. Our specialist employment solicitors and barristers don’t only work for big organisations. We’re also there for executives and employees as...
- Who we are25th January 2016We like to put things simply: Menzies Law is the best employment law and people management service in the South West and South Wales Dual-qualified as a barrister and solicitor, our founder Luke Menzies wanted to break the mould. He formed Menzies Law in 2009 to do something that was both refreshingly different and exceptional...
- Annual Retainer Service26th May 2016Almost all of our employer clients chose our annual retainer service – it’s that good There are plenty of employment law and HR annual retainer services out there. But ours stands out as one of the best, because of its senior-level expertise, flexibility and scope. There’s simply nothing out there to match it. We like to...
- Gender Pay Gap4th May 2016We are the Gender Pay Gap and Equal Pay specialists In 2015 we decided to do something genuinely different. Something new to demonstrate how we truly are an innovative, specialist firm that adds value for our clients by working in multi-disciplinary teams. With the duty to report gender pay gaps (GPG) then on the horizon,...
Human Resources Director
Human Resources Manager
Senior Assistant Principal - Students and Staffing
Director of Human Resources
Ruskin Mill Trust
Customer and Consumer Services Director
Head of HR
Director of HR
Head of Human Resources
General Manager UK HR
Assistant Principal – Human Resources & Estates
Group HR Manager
Director of HR
UK Plant Director