It’s March and in keeping with the spirit of Spring, we’re leaping forward into April to see what changes are in store for employers. We also step backwards to 2016 to recap on what is happening with Tribunal claims and statistics before reviewing the latest developments in respect of workplace dress codes following the news story of Nicola Thorp who was sent home for not wearing high heels.
Our case update this month focuses on flexible working arrangements and reorganisations, data protection and restrictions on non-compliance with subject access requests and discrimination on the basis of a perceived disability.
- April changes: A reminder
- Government reforms (1): Tribunal claims – on the up?
- Government reforms (2): Discrimination and dress codes
- Case update (1): Sex discrimination – Reorganisation and flexible working arrangements
- Case update (2): Data protection – easy access
- Case update (3): Disability discrimination – harassment